Maintaining your new AC system starts with help from the team at Gulf Shore Cooling. Here are some tips for people who just had a new AC system installed:
- Choose a Quality System – Before you make the investment, take some time to research the options that are available. Read online reviews to see what people think and read any Consumer Reports info available on the system in question. You can also consider the brand when looking for a new AC.
- Maintain Your AC System – Once you have a new system installed in your home, you want to make sure that you maintain it. This means that you should regularly replace the filter and have a professional come out to clean your ducts, as well as repair any parts that may be failing.
- Call a Professional When a Problem Occurs – Do you hear rattling in your AC? Is the system just not running as efficiently as it once was? Instead of letting these problems go, you should call a professional. When unchecked, these issues can lead to costly repairs that may cost more than a full replacement.
The specialists at our company are here to help you after an AC replacement in Fort Myers. We are happy to provide you with necessary maintenance and repair services.
Ensuring your AC can blow all year long in Florida is completely necessary, so it is vital that you make the right decisions when it comes to AC replacements. Whether you like it or not, having a new AC installed may be the right choice for you and your family.
One of the most critical factors in making the decision is the expense. If you are looking at a repair that is going to cost as much as a replacement or that is going to need to be performed many times throughout the year, then you should most certainly replace your AC unit. Our technicians are trained to see what we can do about providing you with repair services before telling you to do a full AC replacement.
Our team will also speak to you about the size of your AC unit. If it is too large or small for your home, we will let you know about it and make recommendations to help you find the right unit. If you continue to use this unit, you may be dealing with regular breakdowns or an incredibly high energy bill.
Have the crew at Gulf Shore Cooling help you with an AC replacement in Fort Myers. We work fast to help you get the air flowing again.
When was the last time your AC unit was replaced? Making a replacement may be necessary for you. Here are a few reasons why you should consider investing in a new AC:
- Your AC Uses R-22 Freon – You may have missed this if you are not working in the HVAC industry, but this specific refrigerant is being phased out due to the harmful effects it has on the ozone. This phase-out began in the early 2000s, so if you are still cooling your home with a system that uses this refrigerant, you are due for a new unit.
- You Have Extra Money – If your AC just is not working as it used to and you have a little extra money in the bank, it is a wise idea to invest in a new AC now before you are left stranded. If you do not have extra money, our business offers financing options to make it more affordable.
- Your Energy Bill is High – Have you noticed that your energy bill is starting to climb whenever you have to turn on your AC? Your system may be struggling and a replacement may be in your future. You should consider saving some extra money each month so you can invest in a new system before those dog days of summer.
When you need an AC replacement in Fort Myers, you can trust the staff at Gulf Shore Cooling. Our team is ready to provide you with an efficient new system that will keep your family cool and comfortable.