Keep your AC system running properly with a new air filter. Listed below are some of the options you can use for your unit:
- Pleated Filters – Make sure the air moves through your home in an efficient manner with pleated filters. These filters work well because they allow for better air recirculation. Every time the air passes through the filter, it is cleaned.
- HEPA Filter – Remove up to 98% of the pollutants in your home when you select one of these air filters. They can be used for your whole house filtration system, as well as in a standalone purifier. Please note that if you want to use one of these filters, you will need to ensure that your system can handle it. Some AC systems require a separate HEPA filtration system.
- High-Efficiency Filters – Trap small particles of mold, dust, and pollen with a high-efficiency selection. Using one of these filters helps your system work well, which in turn will help lower your electricity bill. Anyone who runs an AC unit all summer long will like this option.
Taking care of your AC system starts with help from the team at Gulf Shore Cooling. We are the company to call when you need an AC repair in Fort Meyers, as well as a vast array of additional services.
Your AC is important and making sure it runs properly is crucial. Here are some tips to help you improve the efficiency of your AC:
- Clean Your Drain Line – If your AC has not been working well or if there is a leak in your system, cleaning your drain line is a simple way to keep it running. All you have to do is look for the access point. You can clear it with a vacuum, as well as flush one cup of bleach down it the tubes to ensure that the drain is free from all clogs.
- Go Out for Dinner – When you use your oven during the summer, your AC has to work overtime. Instead of cooking at home on those hot days, consider taking the family out to eat. You can make the day even cooler by going out for ice cream. Additionally, consider having a cookout after the sun starts to go down.
- Manage Your Temperature – Are you running the AC in your home so hard that you need a blanket during the summer? You may not need to keep the thermostat at such a low temperature. Raise your AC temperature up to a comfortable number and let it stay there all summer long.
Keeping your AC in working order is our business. The team at Gulf Shore Cooling provides a vast array of services, including installation services. When it comes to AC repair in Fort Myers, our team is ready and willing to assist you.
Your AC is an essential part of your home when you live in Florida. It is vital that you keep up with the maintenance of your system to ensure that it lasts for a number of years. One of the ways you can keep up with your system is to catch small issues before they become more significant problems. When just one small part stops working, it can force other parts of the unit to work overtime and eventually stop working correctly as well.
Some of the most common issues that are signs you may need AC repair services are weak airflow and an unresponsive thermostat. These problems could be taken care of with some simple repairs or may be part of a larger problem. You should also contact a specialist when you notice that your air is blowing warmer than usual, the system is very noisy, or your energy bill is higher than usual.
Count on the team at Gulf Shore Cooling to assist you when you need an AC repair in Fort Myers. Our team will come to your location to speak with you about your needs. Our business is dedicated to providing you with efficient and affordable AC services.
Florida is hot most of the year, so it is vital that you have access to an AC system that works correctly. Gulf Shore Cooling is ready to assist you with your AC needs, providing repair, maintenance, and installation services. With our assistance, you and your family will be able to rest comfortably at all times. Furthermore, our team of specialists can assist you with your heater or furnace needs.
We know that AC repairs can be expensive, so our business offers affordable services you need at a price that works for you. Anyone who has ever had to repair or replace their AC knows that it can be costly and the humidity can get out of hand, so we provide special offers and financing options with zero interest for replacements and repairs.
It does not matter if your system is acting up, you just need a tune-up, or you are seeking emergency assistance, the experienced and caring crew at our business is here to help you. We work hard and always make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our services. If something is not right, you do not have to pay for your services until we make things right. AC repair in Fort Myers and Southwest Florida is available today – just contact us at (239) 935-8891 to make an appointment.