Buying a new AC unit for your home is a considerable investment. You want to make the right decision and purchase a system that will keep your home cool and work for many years. The following are pertinent questions you should when receiving an estimate for your new unit:
- What is the best AC unit for my home?
- Does your installation estimate include the system and installation?
- How efficient will this new system be?
- What kind of maintenance plan does your business offer?
- How long will my new AC system last with regular use?
- What kind of warranty comes with the new system and what does it cover?
- What additional costs can I expect with the installation of my new AC?
- Why do I need an AC replacement?
- Are there any special tax credits that come with my new AC system?
- What is the best filter to use with this AC unit?
The team at Gulf Shore Cooling is happy to answer any questions you may have about your new AC system. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our business is known for helping our customers choose the best AC units. Call us today at (239) 939-1137 to speak with one of our representatives today.
Humidity is a big deal in summer. Instead of letting the humidity cause mold problems and make everything sticky, you can do the following:
- Invest in a Dehumidifier – This is a great step for any homeowner with humidity problems. A dehumidifier is made to suck the air from your room, take the moisture out of it, and then blow the air back into your room. This appliance is an excellent investment for people who like to spend time on their porch or in their sunroom.
- Use Your Vent Fans – The vent fans in your bathroom and kitchen are made to ventilate these areas. Instead of relying on your AC, you can turn these fans on every time you shower or use your stove top. Opening your windows also help, as it helps the air move efficiently.
- Use Your AC – Your AC is made to keep the air moving in your home. If you have ever been in a Florida home without an AC running in summer, you know how wet and sticky everything gets. When you let your AC run, you ensure that the air is flowing throughout your home.
Keep things cool all summer long when you come to Gulf Shore Cooling for AC services. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our crew is prepared to assist you with your needs.
Many of us have experienced the terror of having our AC unit break down in the middle of the summer. As a Floridian, you know that it is crucial that you contact a specialist as soon as possible to take care of your issue before you melt into your couch. If you know you are due for a new AC installation, you should plan to make the purchase.
Purchasing a new AC unit in the winter or the spring is a wise plan, as many of the local companies will be easier to find and hire. If you have the money on hand, you can have a professional come out, show you the options that are available, take a look at the state of your current unit, and make specific recommendations for your home. There are many unique and efficient AC units available that can cool your home and save you money.
If you have the luxury of waiting to have a new AC installed, you can count on the team at Gulf Shore Cooling to help you find the right unit for your home. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our business is known for providing dependable and efficient installation services at a price that will not break the bank.