Buying a new AC unit for your home is a considerable investment. You want to make the right decision and purchase a system that will keep your home cool and work for many years. The following are pertinent questions you should when receiving an estimate for your new unit:
- What is the best AC unit for my home?
- Does your installation estimate include the system and installation?
- How efficient will this new system be?
- What kind of maintenance plan does your business offer?
- How long will my new AC system last with regular use?
- What kind of warranty comes with the new system and what does it cover?
- What additional costs can I expect with the installation of my new AC?
- Why do I need an AC replacement?
- Are there any special tax credits that come with my new AC system?
- What is the best filter to use with this AC unit?
The team at Gulf Shore Cooling is happy to answer any questions you may have about your new AC system. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our business is known for helping our customers choose the best AC units. Call us today at (239) 939-1137 to speak with one of our representatives today.