Things may be heating up at the moment, but it is important to remember that Floridians had a pretty chilly winter this past year. Did your heater work properly and keep things nice and toasty in your home? If the answer is no, you may want to have it looked at today.
One of the most important reasons you should take care of your heater now is it is crucial that you not wait until the last minute. When temperatures take a drop later on in the year, you will have the confidence that your system will work well and keep you and your family warm. If you did not get the repairs done, then you will have to worry about calling a professional at the last minute.
If your heater is not working properly, it may be connected to an issue with your entire unit. When was the last time you had someone look at your system? If it has not been working correctly for some time, you should consider having a professional look at both your heater and AC. A specialist may find a small issue that could lead to more significant problems in the future.
Count on the crew at Gulf Shore Cooling to help you when you need a furnace repair in Fort Myers. We are confident that you will be pleased with our repair services.
Maintaining your new AC system starts with help from the team at Gulf Shore Cooling. Here are some tips for people who just had a new AC system installed:
- Choose a Quality System – Before you make the investment, take some time to research the options that are available. Read online reviews to see what people think and read any Consumer Reports info available on the system in question. You can also consider the brand when looking for a new AC.
- Maintain Your AC System – Once you have a new system installed in your home, you want to make sure that you maintain it. This means that you should regularly replace the filter and have a professional come out to clean your ducts, as well as repair any parts that may be failing.
- Call a Professional When a Problem Occurs – Do you hear rattling in your AC? Is the system just not running as efficiently as it once was? Instead of letting these problems go, you should call a professional. When unchecked, these issues can lead to costly repairs that may cost more than a full replacement.
The specialists at our company are here to help you after an AC replacement in Fort Myers. We are happy to provide you with necessary maintenance and repair services.
Buying a new AC unit for your home is a considerable investment. You want to make the right decision and purchase a system that will keep your home cool and work for many years. The following are pertinent questions you should when receiving an estimate for your new unit:
- What is the best AC unit for my home?
- Does your installation estimate include the system and installation?
- How efficient will this new system be?
- What kind of maintenance plan does your business offer?
- How long will my new AC system last with regular use?
- What kind of warranty comes with the new system and what does it cover?
- What additional costs can I expect with the installation of my new AC?
- Why do I need an AC replacement?
- Are there any special tax credits that come with my new AC system?
- What is the best filter to use with this AC unit?
The team at Gulf Shore Cooling is happy to answer any questions you may have about your new AC system. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our business is known for helping our customers choose the best AC units. Call us today at (239) 939-1137 to speak with one of our representatives today.
Keep your AC system running properly with a new air filter. Listed below are some of the options you can use for your unit:
- Pleated Filters – Make sure the air moves through your home in an efficient manner with pleated filters. These filters work well because they allow for better air recirculation. Every time the air passes through the filter, it is cleaned.
- HEPA Filter – Remove up to 98% of the pollutants in your home when you select one of these air filters. They can be used for your whole house filtration system, as well as in a standalone purifier. Please note that if you want to use one of these filters, you will need to ensure that your system can handle it. Some AC systems require a separate HEPA filtration system.
- High-Efficiency Filters – Trap small particles of mold, dust, and pollen with a high-efficiency selection. Using one of these filters helps your system work well, which in turn will help lower your electricity bill. Anyone who runs an AC unit all summer long will like this option.
Taking care of your AC system starts with help from the team at Gulf Shore Cooling. We are the company to call when you need an AC repair in Fort Meyers, as well as a vast array of additional services.
Your AC is important and making sure it runs properly is crucial. Here are some tips to help you improve the efficiency of your AC:
- Clean Your Drain Line – If your AC has not been working well or if there is a leak in your system, cleaning your drain line is a simple way to keep it running. All you have to do is look for the access point. You can clear it with a vacuum, as well as flush one cup of bleach down it the tubes to ensure that the drain is free from all clogs.
- Go Out for Dinner – When you use your oven during the summer, your AC has to work overtime. Instead of cooking at home on those hot days, consider taking the family out to eat. You can make the day even cooler by going out for ice cream. Additionally, consider having a cookout after the sun starts to go down.
- Manage Your Temperature – Are you running the AC in your home so hard that you need a blanket during the summer? You may not need to keep the thermostat at such a low temperature. Raise your AC temperature up to a comfortable number and let it stay there all summer long.
Keeping your AC in working order is our business. The team at Gulf Shore Cooling provides a vast array of services, including installation services. When it comes to AC repair in Fort Myers, our team is ready and willing to assist you.
The filter is an essential part of your AC unit. Without it, your AC will not operate correctly. Before you turn on your AC, you should know why this part is essential to your system.
The primary use of an AC filter is to protect your system from dirt and debris. When your AC is running, it sucks in an immense amount of air. When there is no filter present, the AC will also suck in dirt, dust, and anything else that is light enough to travel with the air. Eventually, this debris will start to destroy your system. Furthermore, the filter will take allergens from the air out, ensuring that you are not breathing in dander and dust that can make you and your family sick.
It is vital that you replace your AC filter regularly. You should be doing this approximately every three months to ensure that the proper amount of air flows through your system. Before you go to the store to pick up the filter, you should write down the size to ensure that you get the right size. Buying a size that does not fit is terrible for your system.
Make sure your AC system is working properly with help from the experts at Gulf Shore Cooling. We are the company to contact when you need air conditioning repair in Fort Myers, FL.
Humidity is a big deal in summer. Instead of letting the humidity cause mold problems and make everything sticky, you can do the following:
- Invest in a Dehumidifier – This is a great step for any homeowner with humidity problems. A dehumidifier is made to suck the air from your room, take the moisture out of it, and then blow the air back into your room. This appliance is an excellent investment for people who like to spend time on their porch or in their sunroom.
- Use Your Vent Fans – The vent fans in your bathroom and kitchen are made to ventilate these areas. Instead of relying on your AC, you can turn these fans on every time you shower or use your stove top. Opening your windows also help, as it helps the air move efficiently.
- Use Your AC – Your AC is made to keep the air moving in your home. If you have ever been in a Florida home without an AC running in summer, you know how wet and sticky everything gets. When you let your AC run, you ensure that the air is flowing throughout your home.
Keep things cool all summer long when you come to Gulf Shore Cooling for AC services. As one of the top AC companies in Fort Myers, our crew is prepared to assist you with your needs.
Ensuring your AC can blow all year long in Florida is completely necessary, so it is vital that you make the right decisions when it comes to AC replacements. Whether you like it or not, having a new AC installed may be the right choice for you and your family.
One of the most critical factors in making the decision is the expense. If you are looking at a repair that is going to cost as much as a replacement or that is going to need to be performed many times throughout the year, then you should most certainly replace your AC unit. Our technicians are trained to see what we can do about providing you with repair services before telling you to do a full AC replacement.
Our team will also speak to you about the size of your AC unit. If it is too large or small for your home, we will let you know about it and make recommendations to help you find the right unit. If you continue to use this unit, you may be dealing with regular breakdowns or an incredibly high energy bill.
Have the crew at Gulf Shore Cooling help you with an AC replacement in Fort Myers. We work fast to help you get the air flowing again.
Sunny and warm days are here again, which means you will be letting your AC blow for the rest of the year. During this time, you are sure to have any relatives from the North come down to your home for summer visits. Make sure that you, your family, and everyone who visits is breathing the best air possible by choosing air duct cleaning services.
During the winter, air systems tend to draw in air pollutants, such as dust, pet dander, and dirt. If you are like other Floridians, you have your heat on as soon as the weather dips into the 60s. It only takes a few weeks for these pollutants to start building up. Instead of breathing all of this crud in the air, you can hire a specialist to come to your home and clean your system. Many people say that in just a matter of days, they start to breathe easier and notice that the house smells fresher.
Gulf Shore Cooling is available to assist you when you need air duct cleaning in Fort Myers. With our help, you can rest assured that dust, dirt, mold, and other allergens are removed from your duct system. We provide full-service cleaning for all of your components to prevent future contamination issues.
Your AC is an essential part of your home when you live in Florida. It is vital that you keep up with the maintenance of your system to ensure that it lasts for a number of years. One of the ways you can keep up with your system is to catch small issues before they become more significant problems. When just one small part stops working, it can force other parts of the unit to work overtime and eventually stop working correctly as well.
Some of the most common issues that are signs you may need AC repair services are weak airflow and an unresponsive thermostat. These problems could be taken care of with some simple repairs or may be part of a larger problem. You should also contact a specialist when you notice that your air is blowing warmer than usual, the system is very noisy, or your energy bill is higher than usual.
Count on the team at Gulf Shore Cooling to assist you when you need an AC repair in Fort Myers. Our team will come to your location to speak with you about your needs. Our business is dedicated to providing you with efficient and affordable AC services.